Sunday, August 25, 2013

Leaving Comments

It has come to my attention that some of you have had trouble leaving comments on this blog. I think the problem was that the default settings required you to be a registered user or have an OpenID.  So, I have reformatted the privacy settings, and all should be able to leave comments with ease now.  I apologize for the inconvenience, and hopefully the problem is now resolved!

In honor of my techy (yes, that's totally a word Actually it's not, but I'm going to go with it anyways.) mistake, enjoy some tech humor below!



So, time did not allow for me to speak at the GOP meeting yesterday as planned. And I won't be able to share about Patriot Academy at their next monthly forum, for I will be out of town.   I apologize that it didn't work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment