Monday, March 24, 2014

Can you help me? Again?

My dear supporters,

I'm sure some of you have wondered what I've been doing since I got back from Patriot Academy.  Here's an update!

I learned so much at Patriot Academy that has radically equipped me with many of the skills that I use nearly everyday now.  As soon I got back I decided I HAD to DO SOMETHING to BE THE CHANGE that we need to see in our nation.  So, I threw myself into volunteering for the Barry Loudermilk for Congress campaign.   You can find out more about him at www.StandWithBarry.com


Barry Loudermilk is one of the most inspiring men I have ever met and the only one I trust to send to Congress to represent me so that I can have a future!  He hasn't just read the U.S. Constitution, but actually teaches classes on it!  So, he knows what he is swearing to help uphold.  He doesn't just talk about the issues, but actually offers realistic solutions!  And on top of all that he is a God-fearing man that doesn't even want to run, but knows it's what he's called to do.

For all the reasons I've just mentioned and many more I've committed to raising $1,000 to help him get into Congress.


All of you were so supportive in my campaign to go to Patriot Academy, and I now need your help again.  Can you help me out?   

Just click the link below:

Thank you so much!  

For Freedom!

Destiny Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment