Saturday, May 18, 2013

Destiny For Patriot Academy

Dear friend,

There is a huge need for leaders to arise from my generation and to step forward and take the torch carried by the ones before us. And I want to be one of them. That is why I have applied to the Patriot Academy. Which is a six day training school in leadership and government for students ages 16-25 and held in Austin, TX. They give in-depth training on the political process, media skills, public speaking, leadership, current issues, and America's heritage – all from a Biblical worldview. To find out more you can click on the following links: What is Patriot Academy?  What training does Patriot Academy provide? Patriot Academy's Website  

The day I turned 18, I was registered to vote, and I showed up at the next election as an educated voter, ready for my voice to be heard. But I didn't wait until then to have a voice in the political realm. When I was thirteen, I joined the Bartow TeenAge RepublicanS (TARS), and in 2009 was elected secretary. Then, when it came time for elections to be held once more in 2010, I stepped up, ran for TARS chairman, and won. I also started working on multiple campaigns, and attending the Bartow GOP meetings regularly. I've been involved in the grassroots effort since I was twelve, and loved every minute!

Not only have I been involved politically from a young age, but I also joined the Civil Air Patrol (CAP), the official United States Air Force Auxiliary, when I was twelve. During the five years that I've been a member of CAP, I've worked my way up the ranks and achieved the grade of Cadet Second Lieutenant, which is equivalent to earning the Eagle Scout Award. Through CAP I've received training in Aerospace Education, Emergency Services, Physical Training, Character Development, and Leadership. I have served in roles on both command staff and support staff. My experience in CAP has strengthened within me a deep respect for the military, a profound love for my heritage, and a desire to give back to my country.

I am young, energetic, and ready to step up and work to help restore this country to the original intent of the founding fathers. The Patriot Academy offers just the right training and preparation. However, in order to attend this academy, I need your financial support.

Please prayerfully consider helping me attend the Patriot Academy, so that I may bring back the experience and valuable information I will have gained from it , and be equipped to carry the torch of freedom for my generation.  To donate: Click Here Also, see Why am I running this like a campaign?

Thank you for your consideration!

Destiny Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment