Monday, July 29, 2013

Zero Days to Patriot Academy!!!!!!


I am now in Texas. I can tell because it is HOT outside and everything is huge!  Yeah. Everything. They just gave me a snack bag at check-in and it was the size of a tote bag!  

I've met a couple of my roommates . . . One of them being cousin, Olivia!  And, yeah, the rooms are huge too.

Currently, I am experiencing the pleasure of observing the Texas House of Representatives in session. 

Oh! Yeah!  And I got this really cool name tag!

2 comments:

  1. SO excited for you, Destiny! You're in my thoughts and prayers as you begin this amazing experience! Can't wait to see the next update!! :)

    Love,
    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very own name tag and everything! Also, I hope that the time change isn't effecting you too badly. Although, I'm sure you're probably not going to notice it too much since you'll be having such an awesome time there!


    -Fredrick Kittle-

    ReplyDelete